This course is designed to help achieve more than just learn the latest technologies. The success of this course is to help build essential skills to help increase productivity so as to increase professionalism in attendees’ daily activities.
The Focus of this workshop is to learning MS Office tools including intermediate word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation graphics using a case study approach where critical thinking and problem-solving skills are required.
This course will provide a solid foundation in the most popular office productivity skills: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Users will find managing their desktop easier once they have a working knowledge of the major operational functions of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
COURSE GOAL AND LEARNING OBJECTIVE
Core Competency skill development in basic office applications.After completing this course, students will know how to:
- Use Outlook to manage all aspects of email communications
- Use Outlook as an effective document management tool
- Use Word to create basic formatting for mail merge and columns
- Use PowerPoint to create simple graphics and signage
- Use Excel at a proficient level.