BRIEF PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Strategic management deals with a set of decisions and actions that result in the design and activation of strategies to achieve the objectives of an organization. This programme would provide participants with an overview of the nature, benefits and the alignment of strategy formulation and implementation model.
Do more than just ‘manage’ – think and act strategically. Gain an in-depth understanding of the most important and effective strategic processes, ideas, tools and techniques, to help you to contribute to your organisation’s future. During times of dramatic change and increasing uncertainty, when over 65% businesses are changing their strategies, it is even more important to link your operational responsibilities to the strategic aims of your organisation.
This course is practical and hands on, and shows how strategy, change management, culture change, and the business plan are all interdependent.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to :
- Formulate company’s mission, purpose, philosophy and goals
- Conduct an analysis that reflect the company’s internal / external environment using the SWOT & PESTEL analysis
- Identify the most desirable options by evaluating each option in the light of the company’s mission and objectives.
- Select a set of long-term objectives and grand strategies that would achieve the most desirable options
- Develop short-term objectives and strategies that are compatible with the selected set of long-term objectives and goals
- Implement strategic choices by means of budgeted resources allocation in matching tasks, people, structure, technologies, and reward system.
- Evaluate the success of the strategic process as an input for future decision making.