BRIEF PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This program is designed to work you through a step by step journey into the core Human Resource functions of an organization, through this you will develop a broad understanding of the key areas such as recruitment, training & development and performance management. The course has a consistent theme and the significant impact it has on the way we manage people today.
The Human Resource Management workshop will give managers the basic tools to handle numerous human resource situations such as interviewing, orientation, safety, harassment, discrimination, violence, discipline, and termination. This workshop will provide your participants those skills and assist them with certain Human Resource situations.
Included in this program is Talent Management module. Talent Management is an investment. Every company wants to have the best and brightest employees, and with Talent Management that can be achieved. The item that usually accounts for the highest cost for a company is its work force. With a company’s workforce being the highest cost to it, does it not make sense to invest in it? With Talent Management you are developing a more skilled workforce and attracting a higher caliber of new employee.
- Describe the implications of different aspects of Human Resource Management on your daily responsibilities
- Define human resources terms and subject matter
- Recruit, interview, and retain employees more effectively
- Follow up with new employees in a structured manner
- Be an advocate for your employees’ health and safety
- Provide accurate, actionable feedback to employees
- Act appropriately in situations requiring discipline and termination
- Evaluate some of the strengths and opportunities for Human Resources in your own workplace
- Understand the benefits of talent management.
- Identify employee engagement.
- Create assessments and training programs.
- Learn how to improve employee retention