BRIEF PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This Customer Service training course uncovers the secrets and strategies of building a business based on improving and gaining outstanding levels of customer service and satisfaction – three factors work individually and in combination to make organizations reconsider the way they do business. These are: sophisticated customers’ needs, intense competition, and the pace of change.
Each day of every week, customers come into contact with various transactional points of service and make a silent judgment – they fill out a mental “report card” on the way they are treated.
Use the tools and techniques taught on this course to improve your customer service and retain clients and boost business. Personal recommendations account for a huge amount of new business in any sector and the easiest way to gain recommendations is by going the extra mile for your customers.
After this customer service training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance and benefits of having excellent customer service skills.
- Understand how body language and listening play an essential role in providing good customer service.
- Be able to adapt their communication to the customer and their needs.
- Know how to remain professional when providing customer service in person and over the phone.
- Understand how to deal with complaints effectively.
- Understand the law in regards to refund and exchange policies.
- Understand the importance and relevance of social media.
- Know how to evaluate customer service through feedback and staff training.