BRIEF PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Consumers are taking an increasing number of things into consideration when making a decision of where to spend. There is more and more of an emphasis on building relationships with your customers than ever before.
Based on our comprehensive Framework, Customer Experience Management training program covers everything companies need to understand, create and manage the customer experience at all channels.
Our syllabus is true to the multichannel, cross-departmental definition of Customer Experience. The training covers all aspects of Customer Experience Management (CEM) from the psychology that shape customer interactions to a framework for implementing this knowledge into an organization-wide Customer Experience Management (CEM) strategy.
This program emphasis importance of customer satisfaction, social media engagement, customer retention and relationship management; its design to enables companies to truly grasp and manage the Customer Experience from a holistic perspective.
- All the essentials to get you started on improving your Customer Experience.
- An advanced look at what a Customer Experience really is about.
- The rational, emotional, subconscious and psychological experience.
- How to design a Customer Experience Strategy.
- The various Customer Experience measures that you can use and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Learn the concepts that underpin the Customer Experience and know how to improve them.
- Learn how to design a Customer Experience strategy.
- Understand a method to assess how customer centric you are and what you need to change.
- Understanding Journey managment