Your brand is the vehicle that propels your product or service into your customer’s lives, and into their hearts. A good brand is much more than an attractive image combined with some witty type. Your corporate brand must reflect the heart and soul of your product, and offer a promise that you can live up to.
This two-day Ignite Your Brand Event will get you started on the road to creating a perfect brand. The first day will cover the basics of branding, including how to develop a visual identity from start to finish. We will work on every aspect and rudiments of branding to reposition your brand. The second day will focus on how to put your brand out there in the right way. We’ll also talk about how to keep your brand energized and alive with monitoring and evaluation tools.
In these thriftier times it is really important to be clever with the limited marketing funds you can access. It is tempting to throw something together in a mad panic to get much needed customers through the door, now is the time for creativity and imagination. That rushed flyer put together in Microsoft Word in an hour advertising the Credit Crunch Lunch offer or the advert that the newspaper have offered to design for you can be so detrimental to your brand.
In harder times customers turn to reliable, strong brands, so it is important that you send out the message that you are in control. If your brand looks weak then your message will be weak, people won’t have faith in your restaurant or your hotel if your first point of contact is a rushed Word doc flyer. It is also important to keep the brand strong and dependable as people are eating out less so are getting selective about where they spend their cash. You must look the best and shout the loudest to be heard.
At the end of this event, participants should be able to:
- Understand how to sharpen your brand.
- Develop a professional appearance.
- Understand key principles of branding
- Explain branding concepts and ideas in their own words
- Aligning your brand objective, strategy and brand image.
- Strategically positioning your brand for digital space dominance and penetration
- Understand and conduct the measurement of brand equity and brand performance
- Practically develop a brand, including positioning and communication
- Prepare a professional, logical and coherent report in the form of a brand audit
- Improve your brand positioning and visibility.
- Monitor and Manage brand reputation as well as manage your brand in a crisis
- Deliver an oral presentation in a professional, engaging manner