In modern organizations, Human Resources (HR) cannot limit itself to merely an implementation role. Its approach to managing the function needs to expand so that it truly becomes a strategic partner in the business. This course will help participants learn about the tools and techniques used in drafting and developing HR strategies. It will also equip you with the knowledge and the skills you need to translate such strategies into actions. Furthermore, the course will enable you to link the HR strategy to that of the organization and provide real value-adding HR solutions, presenting them in a language organizational management understands.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- List the main cycles in human resources and the critical steps in each
- Define strategic Human Resource (HR) management and draft an HR strategy.
- Explain the vital Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) constantly monitored in Human Resources.
- Assess employee morale and determine a formula for calculating it objectively.
- Differentiate between types of turnover.
Describe the main types of performance management and appraisal rating systems and how and when to use each.
Duration: 40-hours / 5-days
Human Resources managers and senior professionals, specialists, team leaders, and business partners in the function who seek to broaden their knowledge and improve their skills in the key functions of HR as well as those who are responsible for evaluating HR and its effectiveness in the organization. The course is also suitable for those employees identified for development or promotion within the HR function.
COURSE PRICE: $2,800.00
DATE: SEPTEMBER 17 – 21