April 10, 2017 - 9:00 am
April 14, 2017 - 5:00 pm
What differentiates exceptional administrators from the rest of the crowd? What does it take to be a star administrator? This course gives essential and in-depth practical techniques that will enable you to excel at your workplace. In this course, you will learn multi-disciplinary best practices such as how to be a better business writer and a master communicator. This course also focuses on the importance of providing exceptional internal and external customer service and the impact of doing this. Moreover, you will thoroughly have the chance to discuss the effects of stress at the workplace and ways to turn stress to an advantage. You will also learn how mastering your effective usage of time will inevitably enhance your productivity and lower your stress level. Another topic you will delve into is organizing and running an effective and professional meeting. Finally, you will learn in detail, how you can improve your phone handling capabilities.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the role of the office manager and administrator.
- Implement verbal and written communication strategies needed for carrying out responsibilities in an effective manner.
- Develop a service attitude and mindset aimed at the internal and external customer.
- List the main causes of stress and apply the techniques needed to control them.
- Apply time management techniques required for better office productivity.
- Organize meetings effectively.
- Handle telephone calls properly and professionally.