BRIEF PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This program is designed to help participants exhibit the traits of the new salesperson: competence, poise, and honesty.
To be successful, a salesperson needs to do more than just describe their company’s products and services. They need to develop a comprehensive understanding of their customers’ needs, with emphasis on establishing long-term relationships and mutual trust. This course will help salespeople develop essential attitudes and practices to accelerate their success.
This course will benefit those new to the sales profession, as well as salespeople looking to update their essential selling skills and strengthen their knowledge of the customer engagement process.
- Understanding a wonderful paradox: helping other people get what they want gives us more of what
- Develop a modern perspective on what today’s sales professional should be.
- Use goal-setting techniques as a way to focus on what they want to accomplish and develop strategies for getting there.
- Avoid the pressures associated with the old-sell methods.
- Easily build your business the new-sell way.
- Influence positively through an understanding of buyer psychology.
- Identify strategies to increase your conversion rates.