BRIEF PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Marketing has become the soul of every business organization and concerned managers and executives need to review and upgrade their professional skills.
This workshop will deal with issues and techniques relating to planning, implementation and control phases of the marketing process, the kind of issues marketing strategists face in organizations in achieving growth and success in the marketing place.
Middle and Senior Managers responsible for Business development, Brand management, Market Development, New product marketing, client servicing, credit and marketing, treasury functions and market promotions.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify how successful Marketing Managers allocate their limited resources, both in theory and in practice.
- appreciate the three marketing plan framework
- Identify what makes an effective marketing plan and the problems that is associated with it.
- organize a marketing department and identify the role of a product manager
- How to evaluate and control marketing programs.
- Developing integrated marketing strategy
The Planning Phase of the Strategic Marketing Process
- Developing effective Marketing plan
- Situation Analysis
- Market Research;
- Market-Product Focus and Goal Setting
- Understanding The Marketing Communication Mix / Channels
- Problems in Marketing Planning & Strategy
The Implementation Phase of the Strategic Marketing Process
- Understanding the Rules of Competition and Positioning Strategy
- Customer perception of value creation;
- Marketing Perception : The Mind Share, The Market Share
- Allocating Marketing Resources
- Committing Resources
- Organizing for Marketing
- The role of a Product Manager
- Marketing Communications Mix strategy
- Using the 7 Ps to attract and manage customers
The Control Phase of the Strategic Marketing Process
- The Marketing Control Process
- Measuring Results;
- Sales Analysis;
- Profitability Analysis;
- The Marketing Audit
Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Overview of Digital Marketing
- The Place of Digital Marketing in Today Business World
- Online Adverting (Search Engine, Social Media and Other Platform);
Email Marketing, Content Marketing and Mobile Marketing