BRIEF PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This Customer Service training course uncovers the secrets and strategies of building a business based on improving and gaining outstanding levels of customer service and satisfaction – three factors work individually and in combination to make organizations reconsider the way they do business. These are: sophisticated customers’ needs, intense competition, and the pace of change.
Each day of every week, customers come into contact with various transactional points of service and make a silent judgment – they fill out a mental “report card” on the way they are treated.
Use the tools and techniques taught on this course to improve your customer service and retain clients and boost business. Personal recommendations account for a huge amount of new business in any sector and the easiest way to gain recommendations is by going the extra mile for your customers.
After this customer service training course, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise what ‘customer service excellence’ really means – to you and your customers
- Understand the logic behind spending more on valuable customers, rather than “one-size-fits-all” marketing
- Understand and shape the role of each employee in the customer value chain
- Identify ‘best practice’ in managing different customer situations, including complaints
- Motivate and maintain morale in front-line customer service staff and teams
- Integrate all aspects of your organisation to manage and exceed customer expectations
- Develop, motivate and inspire customer-value staff to deliver high quality consistently
- Measure and assess how well customer service standards and objectives are being achieved
- Overcome internal communication barriers
- Form stronger relationships with individual customers through interactive Customer Centric (CC) processes and standards
Customer service representatives, technical and support personnel, field service representatives, account managers, as well as managers who want customer service training in order to reinforce their skills and train their staffs.