Consumers are taking an increasing number of things into consideration when making a decision of where to spend. There is more and more of an emphasis on building relationships with your customers than ever before.
Based on our comprehensive Framework, Customer Experience Management training program covers everything companies need to understand, create and manage the customer experience at all channels.
Our syllabus is true to the multichannel, cross-departmental definition of Customer Experience. The training covers all aspects of Customer Experience Management (CEM) from the psychology that shape customer interactions to a framework for implementing this knowledge into an organization-wide Customer Experience Management (CEM) strategy.
This program emphasis importance of customer satisfaction, social media engagement, customer retention and relationship management; its design to enables companies to truly grasp and manage the Customer Experience from a holistic perspective.
DURATION: 3 DAYS
MODULE ONE: INTRODUCTION TO CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Customer Experience Management
- Definition of Customer Experience
- Customer Experience implementation models
- Customer Experience: From Design to Promise
- The Importance of Customer Experience in today’s Market
MODULE TWO: DISCOVERING YOUR CUSTOMER’S JOURNEY WITH YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Introduction to touch-points
- The breadth of the Customer Experience Lifecycle
- What a journey map accomplishes
- How a journey map can influence revenue.
- Understanding narratives: multichannel linear experiences
- Determining your current customer touch points
- Extending presence in the Customer Experience Lifecycle
MODULE THREE: UNDERSTANDING CUSTOMER VALUE
- Emotional engagement
- Different levels of customer value
- Subconscious values
- Types of Customer Research
- The power of positive memories
- Customer segmentation
MODULE FOUR: CUSTOMER SATTISFACTION
- What is Customer Satisfaction and Why is it importance?
- Model a customer-centered culture around emotionally intelligent approaches
- Create a new norm for handling customer service issues that perpetuates itself
- Increase cross-selling and add-on selling through the use of “customer service questions”
- Reduce escalations through a “one and done” service model
- Create a “customer service improvement loop” that uses customer feedback to improve products and services
MODULE FIVE: ENABLING YOUR CUSTOMER EXPEREINCE STRATEGY
- Difficulties and challenges: Silos or lack of cross-departmental exchange
- Organizational alignment and buy-in from the leadership to individual contributors
- Employee engagement: Communicate the need for a memorable customer experience
- Managing frustrating and difficult situation
MODULE SIX: ONGOING CUSTOMER EXPEREINCE MANAGEMENT
- The Customer Insights Program
- Sources of customer insights: internal and external
- Establishing KPIs
- Cross-departmental information sharing
- Enhancing Customer Experience with Technology
- Unifying point: the Customer Experience Management function(s)
MODULE SEVEN: CUSTOMER LOYALTY AND RETENTION
- Defining customer retention and ‘loyalty’
- The importance of the return-customer.
- How to maximize on customer loyalty to build more reliable revenue.
- Understanding the customer journey and defining the customer DNA through research and data
- Measuring Loyalty: Analytical methods to measure and evaluate customer retention and loyalty
- Planning your Strategy: Planning contact strategies through the customer lifecycle
- Driving Customer Loyalty with digital and social media engagement
- Importance of data: Using data to customise website, contact centre and retail interactions
- Customer retention – making it work in practice
MODULE EIGHT: ROLES OF GUEST RELATION OFFICER
- Who is a Guest Relation Officer?
- The Roles and Responsibility of a Guest Relation Officer
- Essential skills requirement of a Guest Relation Officer