PREPARE FOR SUSTAINABLE CAREER SUCCESS
As it has become more important than ever that organizations recruit employees who can take a comprehensive view of information systems and their relationship to organizational and business success, many hiring managers look for CISA-certified candidates. For some business and governmental agencies, CISA is even a prerequisite for information systems and information technology roles. CISA has become world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who assess an organization’s information technology and business systems and provide assurance on their availability and sustainability. Since its inception in 1978, more than 100,000 people have become CISA certified.
- Having a CISA certification on your resume/CV makes you quickly identifiable to employers as a highly qualified, experienced professional.
- CISA demonstrates that you have gained and maintained the level of knowledge required to meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise.
- CISA is proof not only of competency in IT controls, but also your understanding of how IT relates to business.
- Unlike many certifications, CISA requires real-world, hands-on work experience in addition to the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam. By recognizing this additional professional experience, CISA adds breadth to your credibility in the marketplace and in your role.
- CISA holders are consistently recognized among the most-qualified professionals in the fields of IS auditing, control and security.