BRIEF PROGRAM OVERVIEW
In today’s changing business landscape- Media is changing, customers are changing, marketing is changing.
This program is design for top business executives and leaders. it’s for leadership teams to give your firm the edge it needs and help your team achieve the competitive edge, enjoy the freshest thinking, proven insights, and practical road maps to build a stronger digital strategy for your content, customers, marketing and commerce.
Leading a team or a business in times of dramatic change is tough. Digital marketing has moved from the edge to the center of the marketing communications mix, and getting the digital strategy right has become a critical success factor for almost every business.
That’s why senior marketers and directors asked us to create the Digital Leadership Workshop. It accelerates the knowledge, skills and confidence of leadership teams, enabling them to make stronger decisions faster. From how to build digital strategies, to managing internal resources; using digital channels in crisis management, to improving internal communications; these digital leadership training is customized to the specific needs facing you and your team today.
Our strategy coach will work with you and your colleagues to identify key issues holding the company back, key financial and reputation risks you face, and key strategic weaknesses we can see in your current communications mix. The programmes are delivered through face to face workshops and/or private coaching sessions to enable your team to lead as effectively in the digital arena as they have on other areas of activity.
Who should attend?
- Organization Leaders & Executives
- Middles – Top Business Executives
- Business Development Directors
- Senior Business Consultants
MODULE ONE: THE FUNDAMENTALS & DI
- Introduction to Strategy and Planning
- Situation Analysis and Digital Intelligence.
- Web Presence Optimization and Web Analytics Review
- Reviewing and Optimizing Your Current Online Value Proposition (OVP)
MODULE TWO: THE CHANNELS & OBJECTIVE
- Exploring the Digital Marketing Channels
- The Digital Advertising Mix: Search, Display, E-mail, Video – Using Each and Impact
- Best Practices for Brands on Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and More
- From Mass Marketing to Customer Networks: Re-Thinking the Marketing Funnel
- Data Mining Strategy
- How to Create Compelling Digital Destinations – Objectives & Goals
MODULE THREE: THE STRATEGY & TACTICS
- The RACE & AECM Strategy (Reach, Attract, Engage, Convert and Multiply)
- Connect Strategy: Mining Social Media Conversations for Insights and Influence
- Introduction to Content Strategy
- Engage Strategy: Creating and Curating Content as a Marketing Tool
- Collaborate Strategy: Contests, Contribution and Open Platforms
- Digital Marketing Strategy Plan Design – Putting all together.
MODULE FOUR: THE BUDGET & EVALUTION
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Risk, Brand Management & PR
- Budgeting For Your Digital Marketing
- Making Digital Matter: Metrics, ROI, and Agile Modeling
- KPI Chart Development and Social Calendar
TRAINING PACK :
- Certificate of Participation
- Training Materials
- Database (Email & GSM Number)
Bank: FCMB | Account Number: 246 809 3010| Account Name: SuccessDrive Global Consult Ltd