BRIEF PROGRAM OVERVIEW
This program is design for those interested in Agric Business and/or Agroprenuership; it is a perfect program for a firm or individuals seeking to start up agricultural venture. The program is designed by practitioners and shall be delivered only by practitioners of several year experiences.
The workshop will have following aspects:
- Fundamental of Starting a Successful Farm
- Agric Business Success Strategy/Method Modeling
- Understanding the Nigeria Peculiarity and Risk Management
- Learning From the Field: Experience sharing by Real Farmer
- Optional Site Visits to learn from some innovative program
- Organization and/or Individual Interested in Starting an Agric Venture
- Individuals willing to be engaged as Agropreneurs
- Individuals/Organization Willing/Planning to explore the Agricultural investment Option
- Individuals that want to understand the various possibilities and opportunities in Agric venture
- Farmers that need extension –experience knowledge to help optimized his/her for better performance.
The program has been design into Modules, which shall be delivered in 3 – 4 Days; this is excluding the optional farm and agro-market visit.
MODULE ONE: Agricultural Produce Marketing Business
- Agricultural Produce Marketing Business Fundamentals
- Sourcing/Procurement, Logistics, Distribution and Marketing
- Successful Model: Maize, Cassava, Plantain, Yam, Palm Oil
- Profitability Analysis and Risk Management
MODULE TWO: Setting up an Animal Husbandry Venture
- Cattle Management & Marketing Venture
- Poultry Marketing Venture – A Successful Model
- Fishery Marketing Venture – A Winning Model
MODULE THREE: Starting Your Own Farm Successful
- Case Study/Model A: Oil Palm & Plantain Plantation Farm
- Case Study/Model B: Maize, Cassava and Tomatoes Farm
MODULE FOUR: Agric Entrepreneurship Activation
- What Make you a Successful Agric Entrepreneur
- Fundamental Key Success Factors & Risk Analysis
- Agriculture Insurance Scheme – What You need to Know
- Financing Options For Agricultural Venture
- Developing an Agric Farm Business Plan
DURATION: 3 DAYS (Weekdays) OR Two Saturdays
- Training Manual/Materials
- Award of Certificate of Participation, on completion.
- Opportunities to Network and get Mentors
- 30days On- going mentorship
- Discount for group enrolment (Call 08107922921/08096662323)
- Pay the registration fee on or before registration deadline date(at least a week before class commencement date)
- Send your name, phone number, email address, training location, amount paid to firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS to 08096662323/08107922921
- Visit www.successdrives.net click on register now tab and complete Registration Form.
- Upon confirmation of your registration an electronic receipt will be sent to your mail.
- Commence your training at CrownEdge Hotel, Afolabi Aina, Off Allen Avenue – Lagos
Bank: First City Monument Bank Plc (FCMB)
Account Name: SuccessDrive Global Consult Ltd
Account Number: 246 809 3010